So I noticed a slight error in Lady of Praise, Lady of Power. I fixed the error and revised the book. The error was in the Table of Contents. It says some hymns start on page 65, when it was really 56. Not a big deal. And it is easy to tell without me fixing it, but I wanted to fix it before the book was in print too long. I also added a translation credit on page 34 (hint: it’s me). I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused anyone.
So I will endeavor to check the Table of Contents from now on so that this doesn’t happen again with another book.
So now the book says it was published on April 25, 2016, which on my festival calendar is the Sacrifice to Aset of Pharos (Lighthouse).
Since the PDF version has no page numbers in the Table of Contents, I didn’t edit it. I did edit for the translated credit. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.